Claim Process – Group Health Insurance Policy
Whether you’re an HR manager or a small business owner, our informative video will help you navigate the claims process for your Group Health Insurance policy with ease. Learn how to file a claim under group health insurance, in a step-by-step process. You will also gain understanding on the documentation requirements for a hassle-free claim experience. With our expert guidance, rest assured that your claim will be processed efficiently, allowing you to focus on your employees’ health and well-being.
How to file a claim under Group Health Insurance?
Claims under Group Health Insurance policy for employees can be of two types?
- Cashless Claims
Cashless Claim process
- Go to network hospital and share doctor’s prescription, health card (e-card or physical) and government ID proof (in original)
- After verification of documents, the TPA (Third party administrator) shares the first authorization letter for a part of the payment
- At the time of discharge, the TPA provides the final authorization letter for claim settlement for the remaining payment
Process of Reimbursement Claim
- Intimate the claim to the insurer
- Submit the documents to the TPA (Third party administrator)
- The TPA shares the authorization letter for the claim settlement
By understanding the claims process for your Group Health Insurance plan , you can ensure a hassle-free experience for yourself and your employees. Remember to keep all necessary documentation and submit your claim in a timely manner. With SecureNow, you can expect a smooth and efficient claims process.
To know more Group Health insurance & claim filing process, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 9696683999.