How to reduce belly fat? This is the most common search on the internet and the answer to this question is simple. Having healthy diet and regular exercise can contribute in reducing the tummy fat. These two things should work hand in hand and are equally important as good nutrition combined with physical activity will lead to a healthier lifestyle thus, reducing weight.
In this article, we will be going to discuss 5 exercises which are easy and will help you in reducing the belly fat. For those of you who can’t make it to the gym or your nearest park, these exercises might help. So, let’s begin:
- Crunches:Whenever we think of burning the belly fat, the first exercise which comes to our mind is crunches. It is the best exercise you can do to burn the belly fat faster. Lie on the floor, bend the knees and place your hands behind your head. Now lift your shoulder blades off the floor as high as you can and slowly return to starting position.
- Donkey Kickbacks:This is a killer exercise which will work on lower back, core, legs and bottom. This exercise also works on your glutes providing the improved physical appearance, increasing your speed and agility for participation in sports and everyday activities. For this kneel on your hands and knees keeping back straight. Keeping abs engaged, bring right knee to nose. Then kick right leg straight out behind you, squeezing your butt. Switch the leg and repeat.
- Cardio: Cardio is an all-round exercise. It burns more calories and engages most of your body. For doing cardio exercise, you need not have to go outside. Indoor exercise like rope-jumping, stationary cycling, treadmill and aerobic exercise can be done. Many at-home cardio circuit routine is available so you can choose whichever suits you the most.
- Plank: The best exercise for your abdominal strength! The plank isolates your mid-section while strengthening your stomach muscle. There is different variation in which you can perform this exercise. Start on your forearms and your toes by keeping your body in a straight line. Flex your stomach muscles and hold the position for as long as you can. Do this at least 10 times to complete the set.
- Side Crunches: The side crunches will help you to shed excess belly fat and will also help in providing a proper workout for your abdominal. It is very much like the crunch exercise. The only difference here is that you will have to lift your right leg up when you are tilting your left shoulder towards the right shoulder and vice versa. Repeat this for 10 to 15 times to complete one set.
So now you know the exercises which can be done for reducing the belly fat and get that toned midriff you have always desired. What are you waiting for? Strap on those workout clothes and shoes and start the workout.