What is Happiness? Happiness is the combination of your satisfaction level with life and good feeling on daily basis. Our life changes, and our mood fluctuates, but our general happiness is relatively stable. Good news is you can control how you feel and you can form life-long habits for a more satisfying and fulfilling life.
Several of the studies suggest that happiness causes better health. People who are happier in their daily lives have healthier levels of key body chemicals than those who gather few positive feelings. This means happier people may have healthier hearts and cardiovascular systems, possibly cutting their risk of diseases like diabetes. So being happy is very useful and here are few ways by which you can stay happy all the time.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercising releases endorphin so that you are always in a better mood after a workout or simply a walk to the supermarket. Not only will working out ease stress by helping you sweat out the day’s worries but also it will also make you feel stronger, more independent, and more confident.
- Be Grateful:Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. There are many things in our lives, both small and large, that we might be grateful about. Think back over the past week and write down up to five things in your life that you are grateful or thankful for. It reorients your mental compass towards focusing on the positive.
- Meditate:Meditation can increase your levels of feel-good chemicals, like endorphin and serotonin. Studies also indicate it may increase your capacity for happiness and reduce your propensity towards negativity.
- Focus on your life: Remember that it is possible and quite easy to be happy being yourself. However, if you don’t learn to accept who you are, you will never grow as a person. You should change your negative vision of the world and control your emotions and feelings.
- Eat healthy food: Nutrition influences the structure and the functioning of our brain cells. Some foods are made of compounds that have been shown to influence our mood. A healthy balance of nutritious foods and comfort foods can help maintain the balance in a person’s mood and is the best way to achieve happiness.