SecureNow is an insurance broking firm set up in 2011 with operations in Delhi and Bangalore. SecureNow serves 1500+ corporate clients across India. Clients include leading Fortune 500 companies, listed domestic majors, leading e-commerce firms, large investment firms, and their portfolio companies. SecureNow helps their client to structure, procure and service insurance solutions. The product range includes Employee Benefits, Property, and Liability insurance solutions.
SecureNow is a pioneer in internet marketing of B2B insurance solutions. This has helped the company develop a pan India customer base. Our clients are assured of a minimum 20% better deal than alternate sourcing methods and benchmark services towards claim settlement.
Some of the recent recognition that SecureNow has received include:
- Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Broker of the year” award by Asia Insurance Review for two consecutive years 2015 and 2016
- Won the “Claims Award Asia-Pacific 2016”
- Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Technology Initiative of the year” award in 20 th Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2016
- Top 3 mobile applications in Spotlight Awards 2015 in Seed category organized by Tech HR
- Case study on SecureNow won the 1 st prize in Global case study competition organized by ISB-Ivey
SecureNow is a recognized thought leader in the Insurance industry. Some of our reputed associations include:
- Bi-annual Mint Mediclaim Ratings of all health insurance products are developed by SecureNow
- Monthly insurance column in Economic Times online edition
- Weekly and Monthly insurance column in Mint
- Insurance partner for FICCI MSME group
Setup by distinguished professionals with Insurance and Advisory background, a brief background of the founding team is given below
- Kapil Mehta – An alumni of IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad, he has over 22+ years of experience with 12+ years in the Insurance Industry. In his last position Kapil was the Managing Director of DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Company. Kapil had earlier worked with Max New York Life Insurance, McKinsey & Company, and Hindustan Unilever.
- Abhishek Bondia – He is a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst and graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce. He has 12+ years of business advisory experience focused on Insurance. He has served clients in the US and in India. Abhishek has worked earlier with McKinsey & Company.
- Job Title
- :Senior Manager – Risk Services (Corporate Sales)
- :Business Development & Sales
- :5 – 7 years
We are looking for proactive candidates to work as a part of a team to build and service corporate clients. The incumbent will be allocated a market, the productivity of which he/she will be responsible for. The role would primarily involve activities across client and business development.
- Job Information
Roles and Responsibilities :
Market scanning for potential clients/channels
Proactive reaching out to prospective clients/channels
Understanding client needs
Generating quotes from multiple insurance companies
Developing customized client pitch documents
Ensuring smooth fulfillment process
Efficient customer service for existing clients
Responding to queries
Coordination with insurance companies for claims
Help to develop and strengthen institutional mechanisms i.e., referral network, coordinate
company outreach events etc.
People management Team handling.
Desired skills & Competencies :
Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
Should be an extrovert personality
Excellent knowledge of making Presentations
Should be confident & able to pitch and win business
Highly motivated, achievement oriented
Possess qualities of growing into an effective leader in near future.
Candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset will have an edge.
An aptitude to deal with people is important.