SecureNow is an insurance broking firm set up in 2011 with operations in Delhi and Bangalore. SecureNow serves 1500+ corporate clients across India. Clients include leading Fortune 500 companies, listed domestic majors, leading e-commerce firms, large investment firms, and their portfolio companies. SecureNow helps their client to structure, procure and service insurance solutions. The product range includes Employee Benefits, Property, and Liability insurance solutions.
SecureNow is a pioneer in internet marketing of B2B insurance solutions. This has helped the company develop a pan India customer base. Our clients are assured of a minimum 20% better deal than alternate sourcing methods and benchmark services towards claim settlement.
Some of the recent recognition that SecureNow has received include:
- Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Broker of the year” award by Asia Insurance Review for two consecutive years 2015 and 2016
- Won the “Claims Award Asia-Pacific 2016”
- Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Technology Initiative of the year” award in 20 th Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2016
- Top 3 mobile applications in Spotlight Awards 2015 in Seed category organized by Tech HR
- Case study on SecureNow won the 1 st prize in Global case study competition organized by ISB-Ivey
SecureNow is a recognized thought leader in the Insurance industry. Some of our reputed associations include:
- Bi-annual Mint Mediclaim Ratings of all health insurance products are developed by SecureNow
- Monthly insurance column in Economic Times online edition
- Weekly and Monthly insurance column in Mint
- Insurance partner for FICCI MSME group
Setup by distinguished professionals with Insurance and Advisory background, a brief background of the founding team is given below
- Kapil Mehta – An alumni of IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad, he has over 22+ years of experience with 12+ years in the Insurance Industry. In his last position Kapil was the Managing Director of DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Company. Kapil had earlier worked with Max New York Life Insurance, McKinsey & Company, and Hindustan Unilever.
- Abhishek Bondia – He is a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst and graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce. He has 12+ years of business advisory experience focused on Insurance. He has served clients in the US and in India. Abhishek has worked earlier with McKinsey & Company.
Perhaps you followed an out-of-date link? Please check out the jobs we have currently available.