SecureNow is an insurance broking firm set up in 2011 with operations in Delhi and Bangalore. SecureNow serves 1500+ corporate clients across India. Clients include leading Fortune 500 companies, listed domestic majors, leading e-commerce firms, large investment firms, and their portfolio companies. SecureNow helps their client to structure, procure and service insurance solutions. The product range includes Employee Benefits, Property, and Liability insurance solutions.
SecureNow is a pioneer in internet marketing of B2B insurance solutions. This has helped the company develop a pan India customer base. Our clients are assured of a minimum 20% better deal than alternate sourcing methods and benchmark services towards claim settlement.
Some of the recent recognition that SecureNow has received include:
- Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Broker of the year” award by Asia Insurance Review for two consecutive years 2015 and 2016
- Won the “Claims Award Asia-Pacific 2016”
- Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Technology Initiative of the year” award in 20 th Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2016
- Top 3 mobile applications in Spotlight Awards 2015 in Seed category organized by Tech HR
- Case study on SecureNow won the 1 st prize in Global case study competition organized by ISB-Ivey
SecureNow is a recognized thought leader in the Insurance industry. Some of our reputed associations include:
- Bi-annual Mint Mediclaim Ratings of all health insurance products are developed by SecureNow
- Monthly insurance column in Economic Times online edition
- Weekly and Monthly insurance column in Mint
- Insurance partner for FICCI MSME group
Setup by distinguished professionals with Insurance and Advisory background, a brief background of the founding team is given below
- Kapil Mehta – An alumni of IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad, he has over 22+ years of experience with 12+ years in the Insurance Industry. In his last position Kapil was the Managing Director of DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Company. Kapil had earlier worked with Max New York Life Insurance, McKinsey & Company, and Hindustan Unilever.
- Abhishek Bondia – He is a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst and graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce. He has 12+ years of business advisory experience focused on Insurance. He has served clients in the US and in India. Abhishek has worked earlier with McKinsey & Company.
- Job Title
- :Senior Manager – Corporate Sales/Business Development (6-12 yrs)
- :Business Development & Sales
- :6 – 12 years
- :9 lacs to 18 lacs
Incumbent will look after P&L of specific geographies. Candidate will lead a sales team to on-board institutional clients and deliver commercial insurance services including employee benefits, property, marine, and liability insurance solutions. Partner will be responsible for recruitment, training and performance review of his/her sales team.
- Job Information
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Actively manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, consultative questioning, solutions pitch, negotiations, and closing
– Lead and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any other documentation following company procedures.
– Create compelling profit objectives and maximize cross-selling opportunities by keeping up-to-date with the new product developments and enhancements. This includes conducting revenue analysis of current business partners, of the channel.
– Develop overall BD strategic action plans to ensure achievement of revenue targets including market intelligence, business segmentation, competitor analysis and customizing our value
– Work with underwriters to design and negotiate products relevant to the customer. Leverage prevailing best practices to deliver optimal solution for the client
– Coordinate with marketing team for lead generation through various channels. Work with affinity channel to deliver exclusive insurance program for them.
– Map potential prospects in allocated geographies. Estimate profit pool for each sub-segment and develop a tailored outreach strategy and nuanced proposition for specific customer segments
– Work with servicing team to develop and deliver client engagement plan. Identify prevalent value added services for each LOBs and ensure smooth delivery
– Report achievement vis-a-vis plan on periodic basis to management team. Maintain MIS on key performance indicators
– Post-graduate degree with ideally 6-12 years of work experience preferably in leading private sectors
– A good understanding and knowledge of Building Institutional Relationships would be an added advantage
Desired skills and & Competencies:
– Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment; Is aware about the current and future trends and uses the same to formulate strategy and initiatives; Keeps track of financial implications / opportunities
– Passionate about the overall business; Knows what results are important and focuses resources to achieve them; Focuses on details and execution
– Gains clear commitment agreement from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating. Makes effective use of laid out processes to influence and persuade others; promotes ideas on behalf of oneself or others; makes a strong personal impact on others;
– Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; uses facts and figures to make decisions; proactively looks at any possible problem that may come up and takes measures to mitigate risk