SecureNow is an insurance broking firm set up in 2011 with operations in Delhi and Bangalore. SecureNow serves 1500+ corporate clients across India. Clients include leading Fortune 500 companies, listed domestic majors, leading e-commerce firms, large investment firms, and their portfolio companies. SecureNow helps their client to structure, procure and service insurance solutions. The product range includes Employee Benefits, Property, and Liability insurance solutions.
SecureNow is a pioneer in internet marketing of B2B insurance solutions. This has helped the company develop a pan India customer base. Our clients are assured of a minimum 20% better deal than alternate sourcing methods and benchmark services towards claim settlement.
Some of the recent recognition that SecureNow has received include:
- Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Broker of the year” award by Asia Insurance Review for two consecutive years 2015 and 2016
- Won the “Claims Award Asia-Pacific 2016”
- Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Technology Initiative of the year” award in 20 th Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2016
- Top 3 mobile applications in Spotlight Awards 2015 in Seed category organized by Tech HR
- Case study on SecureNow won the 1 st prize in Global case study competition organized by ISB-Ivey
SecureNow is a recognized thought leader in the Insurance industry. Some of our reputed associations include:
- Bi-annual Mint Mediclaim Ratings of all health insurance products are developed by SecureNow
- Monthly insurance column in Economic Times online edition
- Weekly and Monthly insurance column in Mint
- Insurance partner for FICCI MSME group
Setup by distinguished professionals with Insurance and Advisory background, a brief background of the founding team is given below
- Kapil Mehta – An alumni of IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad, he has over 22+ years of experience with 12+ years in the Insurance Industry. In his last position Kapil was the Managing Director of DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Company. Kapil had earlier worked with Max New York Life Insurance, McKinsey & Company, and Hindustan Unilever.
- Abhishek Bondia – He is a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst and graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce. He has 12+ years of business advisory experience focused on Insurance. He has served clients in the US and in India. Abhishek has worked earlier with McKinsey & Company.
- Job Title
- :Head – Operations
- :10 – 15 years
- Start Date
- End Date
The position is for servicing role within a part of a broader client team. The role would involve activities across various clients and insurance companies.
- Job Information
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
– Act as the lead for all operational activities
– Represents the Department of operations and servicing
– Prepare, analyse and present department statistic in monthly management meeting
– Participates in the development and implementation of the Department of operations and
servicing plans, in line with the corporate objectives
– Manages the implementation of the Insurance Operations Division objectives, providing leadership and facilitating work processes in order to achieve high performance standards – Manage the servicing department with the endorsements and claims management
– Directs and manages the implementation of policy administration and ensures quality assurance of documentation of offers/policies issued/policies amended/renewed/closed and all other transactions
– Post-graduate degree with ideally 10-12 years of work experience
– Strong transformation and project management skills in the insurance industry
– Previous experience in insurance operations and proven to deliver operational excellency
DESIRED Skills & COMPETENCIES:
– Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
– Having Leadership Skills
– Highly motivated, achievement oriented
– Should be confident & able to handle queries
– Candidate having experience in insurance industry will be preferred